The Road To Success Starts Here
As an independent broker, we are not bound by a particular product or lending institution like a bank.
We are free to seek out a commercial loan that is tailored to your individual needs. Consider us a financial loan matchmaker—we connect small businesses with the perfect type of loan with the best rates possible. After all, our primary focus is your satisfaction. That means our goals are perfectly aligned with yours. If you aren’t happy, neither are we. And we won’t stop searching until you find exactly what you’re looking for. That’s our commitment.
Minimal Cash Injection Financing
Small business financing from a national lender with a proven track record of term loans for real estate and practice acquisition. Our innovative loan structure preserves your hard-earned cash for other business opportunities.
Our SBA lending program provides competitive fixed and variable rates, larger loan amounts, faster closing, longer terms and monthly payments.
Uses of SBA
- Commercial Real Estate Purchase
- Refinance and Construction
- Business acquisition
- Working Capital
- Business Assets
- SBA 7(a) $250,000 to $5,000,000
- SBA 504 up to $8,000,000
- Closing within 45–60 days of signed commitment letter
- 10 to 25 years based on the loan purpose.
- No balloons or calls—fully amortizing over the life of the loan.
Real Estate Purchase
We streamline your real estate purchase
Should you lease or own? Ownership can be slow if not done properly, with someone who knows the ins-and-outs of commercial real estate purchasing. Applying for a commercial mortgage typically requires a long, exhaustive list of information and documentation. Unlike residential loans, the terms of commercial loans typically range from five years to 20 years—with variations on either end. Going through a bank or a traditional lender can be costly, often requiring a significant down payment.
Advantages of Real Estate Purchase
- Equity appreciation
- Cash flow opportunities
- Specific tax advantages
- Fluctuating market financing rates
- High fees from banks and traditional lenders
- Potential loss of property value over time
Renovate, Rehab, or Buildout
Just the way you want it
This can be an advisable path with the right financing partner. Typically banks and traditional lenders are expensive and structure terms to benefit themselves, not the small business. There are alternatives to receive direct loans, bridge loans, even lines of credit. CAB Capital has a variety of options with more flexible terms to meet your needs. And our loan programs are backed by your existing real estate investments, which allow you to leverage your existing assets to help finance future growth.
Uses of Rehab Financing
- CAB Capital is not a traditional bank
- We have more options to choose from
- We have more flexible rates and terms
- Faster closings
- Hard money and traditional bank loans may come with higher rates
- Slower turnaround time with traditional loans
- Longer terms through banks
Real Estate Expansion
It’s time to grow
There are two basic reasons for real estate expansion: 1) you need the extra property to accommodate rapid growth; 2) you need the extra property to give your business the opportunity for growth. Depending on your situation, financing to expand your operational, manufacturing, or distribution reach is the right way to go. How do you get there? Banks and traditional lenders make the promise of being a “business partner” but actually serve their own interests, namely profitability. We can help you find alternatives to financing that work in your favor.
Advantages of Expansion
- Owning and expanding commercial property puts you in control
- Leasing can cause you to lose significant money over time
- Re-sale value can be higher depending on location
- Portfolio diversification
- Potential for devalued property
- Potential for economic downturn
- Your company assumes all the risk
- Potential for negative credit if payments are slow
Real Estate Refinancing
More Favorable Terms
Depending on your business, projected growth goals, and current market rates, refinancing your real estate properties can be a good move. However, many small businesses think they have to go through a bank or traditional lender in order to refinance. This is not true. There are, in fact, much better options available that CAB Capital can help you find should you elect to go the refinancing route.
Advantages of Refinancing
- Potential to lower your monthly payment
- Potential for better (often shorter) loan terms
- Avoidance of hefty balloon payment
- Borrow money tax-free
- Potential for upfront costs
- Limited ability to refinance certain properties
- Prepayment Penalties From Former Lender (If Applicable)